Dear colleagues, we inform you about launching of the next #3(17) and #4(18) editions of scientific publications “PROBLEMS OF POLITICAL PSYCHOLOGY”
This is a professional edition in the field of Psychology and it is registered in international periodicals based on ISSN-register (№2411-1449). Periodicity is twice a year. Estimate thematic areas:
- Theoretical and methodological problems and actual tasks of political psychology at the present stage of social development;
- Psychology in terms of external military aggression;
- Psychological aspects of political situation in Ukraine: scenarios for social and personal development;
- Political leadership and the psychology of political choices;
- Psychological factors of democratization of political life and civil society formation;
- Political and psychological problems of youth socialization in common transformations and educational reforming;
- Political communication: social and psychological patterns, technologies, mechanisms;
- Psychological mechanisms of political and economic connection;
- Psychological problems of intergroup relations, geopolitics and globalization;
- The development of political psychology as an academic discipline and preparation of specialists in this field.
Release #3(17) is planned for October, 2016 and #4(18) – for December, 2016.
Deadlines: June, 15 – for application; July, 15 – article for ed. #3(17); September, 15 – article for ed. #4(18).
The application must contain the following information:
- article title
- brief (3-4 sentences) summary
- Information on the author:
- Name (First; Last)
- Title of present post
- Academic degree
- APP of Ukraine membership
- Home address
- Email (required)
- Phone number (required)
- Total – 10-12 pages (up to 20 000 ch.);
- Line spacing – 1,5; margin: top, bottom, left – 2.5 cm, right – 1.5 cm; indention – 1.25 cm;
14-pt Times New Roman;
- Article title – in capital letters in the middle of page;
- Last name and initials, location – after the title in the right corner;
- Literature submitted in two lists (12 pt) at the end of the article:
- 1) Literature by HAC requirements and
- 2) References (same references, issued with the standard of American Psychological Association APA 6th) as required to SCOPUS;
- References to each source in the text form [1, p.3] in order of appearance – required;
- Filename – the author’s last name in Latin font;
- Languages – Ukrainian, Russian, Polish, English, Italian.
The article should comply with requirements for publication in professional journals (HAC Resolution № 7-05/1 of January 15, 2003), which include:
- General formulation of the problem and its connection with important scientific and practical tasks;
- Analysis of recent preliminary studies and publications which are used by the author;
- Unsolved aspects of the problem, which are described in the article;
- The article goals (tasks);
- The main part of research, including methods, procedure and full justification of scientific results;
- The conclusions and prospects for further research in this area.
Also required: keywords (5-7 words) and abstract in Ukrainian, Russian (100-150 words); English abstract will be written by edition.
More information on abstracts, keywords and references you may find here: http://ispp.org.ua/bibl_15.htm.
Only articles with compliance to all requirements are considered. Otherwise manuscripts will not be reviewed or returned. The final decision to include the article belongs to the editorial board.
Send the applications and articles both on paper: 04070, Kyiv, Andriivska st., 15. Institute of Social and Political Psychology of NAPS and by email (in attached .rtf file): firstname.lastname@example.org, title: polpsy2016, filename – your last name up to 8 ch.).
For additional information please contact Lidia Chorna:
- (044) 425-24-08
- (067) 724-43-11
- (050) 656-75-16
- Fax: (044) 425-45-56.
Information on the release will be available at: appu.kiev.ua
Printing of the article is at the author’s expense: 40 UAH per A4 page and 20 UAH per A4 page for APPU members. Postal expenses – 20 UAH. Money should be transferred to: 04070, Kyiv, Andriivska st., 15 for Lidia Chorna. Please send a copy of the receipt via email (.pdf is preferred) or by fax. In case of rejection money will be returned.